Thoughts, topics of interest, points of view, stories and poetry. Some posts also feature my own photographs - here, as well as on the 'valleyguardians' blog. While I don't mind my material being used, I would ask the courtesy of acknowledgement by name or link. A thank you would then follow.

Monday 11 June 2012

Read what I write and then take ACTION


Let's connect...

So, I write and I write and I write some more...
...then I ask what you think, whether you enjoyed it?

WHY? Because I need the feedback to...post some more!

Telling me in person or on the phone that you thought it was funny, silly, interesting, cool - whatever - is good. BUT it would be better if you made a comment, clicked somewhere to give an indication of how my writing has affected you, if at all.

This may sound needy, because I suppose it is. It may also seem a little weird but honestly...the blog site has all these wonderful boxes especially put there for YOU. I fill the empty spaces and you comment on them, one way or another, in order that I may know your thoughts and feelings on the writing/posting.

Just telling me is NOT enough - you actually have to action it...please?!

No comments:

Post a Comment